- Switching screens is not permitted; you must remain in the screen for which you bought a ticket (This is a film company policy).
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time. RE-ENTRY IS NOT PERMITTED.
- NO CASH REFUNDS, under any circumstances.
- Unless severe weather conditions preclude proper exhibition of the movies, or customer safety is compromised, the drive in will be open. Rain checks are only available should we not be able to show the movie and at our discretion. The screens are 9 stories tall and are very viewable even thru most rain storms.
- Pets are allowed, please clean up after them and keep them on a leash.
- For your safety, sitting outside of your vehicle is strongly discouraged; however, if you assume the risk to do so, you must remain within the confines of your vehicle's parking space.
- You may not sit on your vehicle so as to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons.
- High profile vehicles must park so as not to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons, and high profile vehicles may be refused admittance if suitable parking is not available.
- The speed limit on the premises is 5 miles per hour.
- Barbeques and open fires are not allowed.
- No drugs or alcohol are allowed and please NO SMOKING.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- Patrons found concealing anyone in their vehicle, for the purpose of avoiding purchasing a ticket, will be expelled, without refund.
- The use of LASER POINTERS, CAMERAS or VIDEO RECORDERS is NOT PERMITTED.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
- THIS THEATER AND MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
We hope you enjoy the movie!